English Version | German Version | French Version | Italian Version | Dutch Version
English Version ↓
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view it on a webpage.
Please do not reply to this email.
Host a Party in Pink™ Zumbathon® Charity Event

Party in Pink™

Dear %%first_name**ZIN Member%%,

All around the world, ZIN Members and Zumba® fans are grooving for the cure. You can lead the movement (from now until October 31) by hosting a Party in Pink Zumbathon® charity event* to raise funds for breast cancer research and community outreach programs. Don’t miss out on the chance to help millions worldwide!

*75% of ticket fees will directly benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and its global nonprofit partners.


The Home Office
A Zumbathon® event is a charity event hosted by a licensed Zumba® Instructor specifically aimed at raising funds for recognized 501(c)(3) charitable organizations. In connection with Zumba Fitness' Party in Pink program benefitting Komen, from August 1 to October 31, 2011, Zumba Fitness will donate to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® 75% of each Zumbathon Ticket Fee collected for Zumbathon events held by members of the Zumba Instructor Network (67% in the event the Zumbathon Ticket Fee is collected via PayPal); $5.00 for each individual attending selected Zumbathon events at WNBA games, 100% of all individual donations received, and 30% of the applicable purchase price of specially-marked merchandise sold on www.zumba.com in the United States (including its territories), Australia, Canada, Israel and Europe, with an aggregate guaranteed minimum donation of $250,000. Komen will contribute 75% of all donations received from individuals and product sales in connection with Party in Pink in the United Kingdom to "Breakthrough Breast Cancer", and the remaining 25% of said payments to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Global Promise Fund. Susan G. Komen for the Cure's promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures. For more information, please contact Susan G. Komen for the Cure at 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 250, Dallas, Texas 75244 or visit www.komen.org.

In the following countries, you may only call any event related to this campaign as a "Party in Pink™ Zumbathon® Charity Event to benefit breast cancer awareness and research cures": American Samoa, Brunei, Christmas Islands, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Macedonia, Macaronesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malvinas, Moldova, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norfolk Islands, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, and Vietnam.

Copyright © 2011 Zumba Fitness, LLC | Zumba®, Zumba Fitness® and the Zumba Fitness logos are registered trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC | 800 Silks Run, Suite 2310, Hallandale, FL 33009

We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Zumba.com, please visit the opt-out link here.

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: %%EmailAddress%%